The mono crystalline PERC (passivated emitter rear cell) photovoltaic modules provide excellent performance with low temperature coefficient. The modules provide high efficiency and power per module, maximizing energy capture.
- Compatible with 1000V and 1500V plant architectures
- Module Type
- Shingled mono crystalline PERC
- Nominal Power
- 415W per panel
Increase Energy Production
More durable / Reliable
25 year power output warranty
Tests and Certificates
- Power Assurance Program For Linear Power Output.
- Produces more than 97.5% power in the first year and after 25 years 85.5%.
- Durability Test Cycle (accelerated Tests)
- 2000 hrs damp heat testing is twice the standard testing hrs. required
- 600 thermal cycling testing is three times the standard cycles required.
- 192 hrs of PID (potential-induced degradation) at 85°C/85RH) is twice the standard testing hrs. required.
- Mechanical Load testing for Dynamic + Thermal Cycle + Humidity Freeze result in much less cell breakage and power loss than static testing alone.
- 60-100 kWh/m2 LID (light-induced- degradation) validates early hour performance.
- LeTID (light and elevated temperature degradation) is a proprietary validation for long term PERC performance.
- Validated for use in harsh environment by IEC testing for salt mist, amonia, dust and sand.