Get Connected With Cat Product Link™
CONNECTIVITY IS THE KEY TO OPTIMIZING EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR MACHINE’S PERFORMANCE
The PL542 is the latest-generation cellular telematics device that records data from your equipment and transmits data in a Product Link™ platform, such as VisionLink®. The PL542 can monitor data such as operator performance, track machine location, monitor fuel consumption and idle time—all factors that can ultimately increase uptime, productivity and profitability.
PL542 puts you in command and control. Easy to install and effortless to operate.
PL542 Installation Process
- Flat rate fee $150.00 includes hardware and installation
- Free Cat Daily Subscription in My.Cat.com
- Reports once a day
- Free Hardware and Installation with a “1 Year VisionLink Subscription”
- Cat Essentials $240.00
- Cat Basic $144.00
- Free Hardware and Installation with a Signed PM Agreement
- Cat Daily Subscription
Features and Benefits
- Quick and flexible installation
- Durable to endure heavy equipment and engine applications
- Connects with select Cat and non-Cat equipment
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Supports physical or over-the-air connections
- Has a rechargeable battery backup
MONITOR, MANAGE, MAKE MONEY: CAT LINK
OUR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION, CAT LINK, HAS TWO COMPONENTS.
- Product Link™ is the hardware that captures data about asset location, hours, fuel burn, events, idle time and more.
- VisionLink® is the award-winning software that allows you to view and analyze data so you can make fact-based decisions that build the bottom line.
Making the Connection
Do you know what your fleet’s burn rate is? If the answer isn’t a resounding YES, Cat Technology can help. Cat Product Link 542 gives you the information you really need – hours, location and fuel consumption – for your entire fleet!
After all, you can’t measure and manage what you don’t know. With a quick install and affordable pricing, what’s your excuse?
The Value of Reporting
- Continuous monitoring of machine and operator performance
- Maintenance tracking and automated scheduling
- Automated data gathering
- Location tracking and usage alerts
- Enhanced jobsite safety and equipment security