Louisiana Cat, Louisiana Cat Power Systems and Louisiana Rents, The Cat® Rental Store operate a combined 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South.
Louisiana Cat remains open for business as an essential provider. However, due to the COVID-19 work environment changes, we have a limited number of open positions. We remain very optimistic our economy will return to full capacity in the near future and employment opportunities with Louisiana Cat will increase.
Are you ready to make a powerful impact? Click the “Open Positions” button to see if there is a job for you.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, click “Tell us a little about yourself”. We encourage you to submit an online general candidate profile, career interest and current geographic location within our HR Applicant Tracking System. Our HR recruitment team will review and retain your candidate profile to determine if you meet the qualifications of an open position in the future.
When career opportunities that meet your profile come available, you will be notified by e-mail. At that time, you may submit your formal online application and resume based on your qualifications at that time.
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana Cat
- We offer competitive pay, benefit rewards, employee incentive programs, service technician tool purchase program and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
- We are based out of Reserve, Louisiana (Corporate HQ) and We ARE Where You ARE across 23 locations throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South
It’s a question we all have to deal with: what’s next? Maybe you’re finishing up high school. Maybe you’re looking to transition from military service to civilian life. Or maybe you or someone you know is just looking for a career change. Are you a problem solver? Do you like working with your hands? Do you feel like four years of college is great for some, but might not be for you? As a service technician, you’ll get hands-on experience, a stable career and solid earning potential. If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply today!
Cat Trial 10: Tech Test celebrates the amazing work technicians do and gives them the chance to show off their skills! Technicians work in a fast-paced environment and Tech Test combines that with exciting challenges to test their skill and endurance.
SAFETY IN ALL THAT WE DO
Our mission is to provide a safe and rewarding work environment by instilling safety in all that we do.